Moeshouse Tuya Smart Life WiFi RF433 Roller Shutter Switch with Voice Control. Manual switching, timed operation, remote control through Tuya Smart Life App and voice control through Google Home or Amazon Alexa.
Note: Not suitable for heavy metal blinds.
1. Use with Much More Convenience with stop function on traditional switch: A really good substitution for one more new smart roller blinds switch to work with your traditional curtain switch to realize intelligence. Press your traditional curtain switch once after switch to up/down (on the same button)to manually stop your curtains easily.Also,it can be connected with your roller blinds shutter motor to smartly control your curtains.
Note before ordering:
1.Please check your roller shutter motor is with 4 wires before make your order.(Note:Motor not included, need a separate purchase.)
2.This roller blinds shutter switch module can not work with DC motor.
3.Please use this module with RF433 remote control switch (only encoding 1527 required.)
Product type: WiFi Curtain Module
Voltage: 90-250V AC 50/60Hz
WiFi frequency: 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz WiFi
RF frequency:433MHz,encoding 1527
Operation temp: -10℃-+40℃
Case temp: Tc +80℃(Max.)
Dims(W*D*H): 52*47*18mm(without clip)
IP rating: IP20
Note:Motor not included, need a separate purchase.
1. Q: Does this work with Google Home?
A:Yes,it does.And it‘s also compatible with Alexa.
2. Q: Do I need to buy a hub to work with the curtain module.
A:No,there is no need for you to buy a hub and no hub required for the module.
3. Q: Can I control the module with my own remote control switch?
A:This curtain switch module is RF433 built in and it can only work with RF433 remote control switch with encoding 1527.
4. Q: Shall I buy a smart curtain switch to work with this module?
A:No,you can just connect the module to your traditional curtain switch to realize intelligence.
5. Q: What should I do if I can‘t configure the curtain module?
A:a: Please check whether device is powered on.
b: Make sure your mobile and curtain module are under the same 2.4GHz wifi network.
c: Whether it‘s in good internet conditions.
d: Make sure the password entered in App is correct.
e: Make sure the wiring is correct.
6. Q: Which products can I control with the device?
A: Curtains, shutter, blind….
7. Q: What happens if the wifi goes off?
A: You can still control the device connected to the curtain module with your traditional curtain switch and once wifi is active again the device connected to the curtain module will connect automatically to your wifi network.
8. Q: What should I do if I change the wifi network or change the password?
A: You can connect the module to the wifi network according to the App User Manual.